7.14.2005

Youth and Truth are makin' love, dig it for a starter, dying young is hard to take, selling out is harder..

Listened to the new Sly and The Family Stone Tribute/Remix album and I give it two gigantic thumbs down. If you dig Sly then go buy his original albums and the Graham Central Station albums. I've never rolled my eyes so many times then listening to Maroon 5 and The Black Eyed Peas trying to do Sly's stuff. Why not make it interesting like having a Playgroup/Trevor Jackson remix, or an MF Doom/Madlib remix? I guess it probably wouldn't sell then, but that's life.

In other news, I got my old bike out of my parents garage today! Drove it to work at the farm! Then went for a bike ride all the way up to Pixie Liquor. Good times!

Foreston Fun Days start tommorow. Hopefully I'll come back alive.