6.22.2005

I got so much funky sh*t inside my brain, I couldn't explain...

I was talking with Travis the other day and he brought up the great question of how much of our brain space is occupied by song lyrics? Right away I thought that I probably can recite every lyric from Prince's second album all the way to "Musicology". And every Ice Cube album from "Amerikkka's Most Wanted" to "Death Certificate" straight through. He also mentioned about how many horrible/guilty pleasure songs run through the brain. I can sing all of "Cuts Like A Knife" by Bryan Adams for gunny sacks!


Why does R. Kelly continue to make songs? I saw the video for "In The Closet" today and it may be the worst thing I've ever heard and seen at the same time and it's a 5 part song!!!!??!!! All he does is sing a conversation he's having with himself about hiding in a closet. This takes the cake over the Mr. Biggs saga. I'm surprised Ron Isley didn't pop up in this one. Plus, is his trial ever going to start? That was like 10 years ago or something.

Well that's my rant for the day.