12.16.2005

AMPED!


AMPED!
Originally uploaded by funkymf.

I found this picture on "Cocaine, Blunts, and Hip Hop Tapes". www.cocaineblunts.com. After having a couple grey weeks lately, looking at this picture actually made me laugh today. It also reminds me about how amped I am for the Farm christmas party tonight and hanging out 2morrow night. I'm interested to see what the people who still work at the farm are up to? Did Mike T. really buy a hummer? Does he really have a girlfriend now? Is Bruce going to buy a hundred dollars worth of beers for everyone again? Will Peet and Miller plan a goocher, get zanked and scream their two weeks notice at the higher ups? Farm parties are the best. Thanks CocaineBlunts!

By the way, for some weird reason unknown to man, I have "Fly To The Angels" by Slaughter stuck in my head. I know your wondering and yes I am about to hit Itunes to download it.