12.02.2004

Mother Folker....


harmonic
Originally uploaded by funkymf.

My roomate Natzel walked in the door today with a copy of the Paul Westerberg show we saw at the Pantages a couple Fridays ago! Thanks man! The picture above is from that show. Here's the setlist if anyone else cares.... Waiting For Somebody.Final Hurrah.Kiss Me On The Bus.My Dad.AAA/Anyways All Right.Achin’ To Be.Mr Rabbit.Making Me Go.Let The Bad Times Roll.As Far As I Know.Little Mascara.Valentine.High Time.New Song/Untitled (solo electric).Sadly Beautiful (solo acoustic 12 string).Crackle & Drag (solo acoustic 12 string).If Only You Were Lonely (solo acoustic 12 string).Lookin’ Up In Heaven (acoustic w/ band).What A Day (For A Night) (acoustic w/ band).Love Untold (PW on electric 12 string).I Will Dare (PW on electric 12 string).I Think I Love You (Partridge Family cover).Alex Chilton.Left Of The Dial...ENCORE.MPLS (PW on blues harp).I’ll Be You.Folk Star/Jingle.Only A Hobo (Dylan cover).Can’t Hardly Wait