7.27.2004

Whatever you do DONT QUIT!

Yo Yo...Got home from work today and i'm in a interesting mood. God I hate paying bills. Had to pay a couple yesterday that put a dent on my good time funds, but the mf'n TIME is playing at ribfest tommorow and it sounds like we may be showing up with an army of true funk soldiers. This will be my 6th time seeing them and even though the setlist has been the same the other 5 times, it still is one of the greatest shows on earth.

My roomate Jewett through a bunch of stuff in a pot and called it another one of his "special" cassaroles. I think I'll have a bite since the last one he made was dope.

My absolute goal for this Thursday is to finally finish up illustrating everyones soon to be favorite board game "STUMBLE!!!". BNatz wants to get the ball rolling in August so after the illustration comes the website with ordering information. I"ll let you all know soon how to order.

Forgot to mention I went to a party with my farm crew last Friday. Pretty fun for the most part. Met two lesbians who told me they were voting for Nader and ran into my roomates younger brother who did impressions of him all night. What is it with people liking this wack computerized radio crap at parties? I heard "Crazy In Love" by Beyonce twice and that other wack song she has and everybody went crazy on the dancefloor! Then me and the farm crew threw on "Ain't No Halfsteppin" by Big Daddy Kane and everybody looked at us like we came from another planet or something. If time machines ever get created, I am taking the delorean to the years 1982-87and the place: Brooklyn New York to kick it at block parties and hear Grandmaster Flash play Run DMC, Spoonie G., Buzy Bee, Kool Moe Dee, Zapp, Parliament, Prince, Slave, Sly, Public Enemy, Universal Robot Band, Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, Slick Rick and Doug E. Fresh, James Brown..you get the picture. I'm sick of this stale Kdwb crap.

Song of the day: "Barley Breaking Even" by The Universal Robot Band

Hope to see everybody at The Time show!