7.15.2004

The Walk...

I got inspired my friend Steve Miller's treck from Brooklyn Center to New Hope on his feet and decided to walk to Target from my house. Not as big of a haul as steves but still pretty big. On my way home this car of 17 year old girls pulled to the side of the road, jumped out of their car and started asking me questions. They said they were in town from Wisconsin and their dad tried to call the hotel to get them a room but the hotel wouldn't let him book a room over the phone. So they asked if I'd get them the room and they'd give me a ride to the hotel, some cash and a ride home if I did. I said heck no and quickly made my exit.

Stopped by my work on the walk and found out the farm crew is going to go camping at Apple River since their Foreston tickets got cancelled. Hope they have a great time.