3.09.2010

Red White and Purple

I'm already getting excited for the NFL season to start.  I check Kevin Seifert's NFC North blog at least three times a day for NFC North News.  I'm even friends with him on facebook to see all the other updates he does.  The news about LT visiting the Vikings on thursday is pretty crazy.  I can't imagine a team with Favre, Peterson and Tomlinson.  Minnesota needs to stop worrying about offending everybody, pass the racino bill and build the Vikings a stadium.  I don't know what i'd do without them.

In music news, I joined The Vault at Jack Whites record label Third Man Records.  After joining and seeing all the great things I'll get, I can only wish that Prince would do something like this.  Every three months I'm guaranteed a 12 inch vinyl album, a 7 inch single and a special gift that is only printed up for members of the Vault.  I have first dibs and discounts on concert presales, discounts on albums, and tons of live performance clips and videos.  Definitely a great deal!

Recent Vinyl Finds:

"The Predator" Ice Cube
"Got It Bad Yall" 12inch single King Tee and The Alkaholiks
"Nard" Bernard Wright
"When Was The Last Time" Little Beaver

Currently Spinning

"White Knuckles" OK Go