2.02.2006

You make me feel like dancin'..we gonna dance the night away..


You make me feel like dancin'..we gonna dance the night away..
Originally uploaded by funkymf.

So I've been pretty pumped about Leo Sayer lately. I recorded his video off of VH1 Classic for "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" and I watch it pretty much every morning. It makes me laugh in that Dan Fogelberg album cover kind of way.

The Barstool Open Lineup has been set and Lady and The Tramps is playing it's first hole at 10:30 am at the Lone Tree Bar next Saturday! Good thing I'll be in a mpls hotel all next weekend.

Speaking of which...I am checking in a undisclosed hotel in mpls next friday afternoon and chilling by poolside until Aprils bday goes down. You might catch me at Lyon's Pub eating a hamburger for lunch if your down.

Everyone should come watch us at the Barstool Open because spectators get the same drink specials we do at the participating bars.

Purchased the "Remain in Light" by Talking Heads reissue for 10 bucks! The bonus tracks are pretty cool. Nice to hear the album remastered. Give me a ring this weekend cuz I ain't got nothing planned.