1.18.2006

My feelings off ya made me untouchable for life and you wasn't polite...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Our DSL modem croaked and we needed to wait for a new one in the mail.

Last weekend was pretty cool and laid back. Just went to dinner on Friday night with a friend. Saturday, my friends April, Kate, and Aprils brother came over to the house to hang out. April's brother brought his turntables, mixer and records and I pulled out my boxes of vinyl. We cut and scratched to the early dawn. My favorite jam was "Fishnet (LA Glam Mix)" by Morris Day.

I am on a 3 man/1 lady team for the Barstool Open Mini Golf Tourney on February 11th! Signing up this weekend! Will be a crazy time with 10 holes of Golf at 10 different bars and a giant afterparty to follow! Starts at 11:30am and goes till bar close. I might need to be stuck in a cab with a 20 dollar bill in my shirt by the sounds of it. All this shannanagins benefits local charities too.

http://www.barstool-open.com


Don't forget..DIGITAL UNDERGROUND at ESCAPE ULTRA LOUNGE FEB. 18th!

See you at First Ave. on Jan. 27th. In the words of Alex Steel....."Ill BE THEREEEE!!"