9.26.2005

Tell me what u need and I'll take heed and lead u in the right direction for affection...

Saturday night was definitely a great time. Most of the whole crew came out in full effect. Started off meeting at the house for a little pre-party. Everybody signed my work shirt and either left me a nice message or a dirty one. Started off at Nye's. Somehow we found this room there way in the back that was playing some pretty funky music and was pretty empty and hidden. It was almost like we had our own private party room. I ordered a Tom Collins for the first time in about 4 years and it may have made it to the top of my favorite hard drink list again. From there we had one of the tightest car rides ever to Ghastoffs. There was about 7 of us in Kates tiny car. Many a laps were sat on. We rocked Oktoberfest at Ghastoffs for a bit. I drank a "Tied To The Bedpost" and decided that was enough for me to drink for the night. I took one of the biggest spills known to man on a wet spot in front of my whole group of friends. Amber told me it looked like I was just break dancing so that made me feel a little better. After that we returned to the house for a small afterjam. It was a very fun affair.

For some reason, I can't get the songs "Natural Selection" by Natural Selection and "Nights Like This" by After7 out of my head. That's not necessarily a bad thing I guess.