8.10.2005

New Position....

So yeah, I haven't posted in a about a minute, but there hasn't really been much going on the last few days. Really haven't been doing anything but playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out and waiting for my new job to call me on Thursday to give me a start date.

Went on a bike ride tonight. Stopped by Millers house to say what up. He made me jealous with a Prince and The Revolution poster he got at ARCC. Rode up to Palmer Lake and then back to the house.

Worked my last night at my old job last night. Kind of interesting. Apparently they are going to have a happy hour get together for me in a couple weeks. Was going to be sooner, but I guess a lot of people want to come so they had to make it later for people to ask for time off. I didn't know that many people liked me there.

Got to put in a couple hours at the farm tommorow afternoon, so I"m hitting the sack.