7.27.2005

Brother brooks be around in a minute with a bucket filled in it..squirrel meat...

I cannot move my body at this moment. Last night we did two days worth of work at work and I was at the point where I was running so much, my boss bought me two waters. So I get home and decide to go on a bike ride which took me under the 694 bridge to Fridley/Minneapolis. I found a park over there with a huge dock that goes out onto the Mississippi river. So I take a nap and wake up and decide to go play some basketball. Needless to say, I can't really move any part of my body right now. At least i'm staying healthy I guess. My roomate Natzel is trying to get everybody to go see Ted Nugent at Ribfest on Friday. It sucks that The Time isn't playing this year, but I actually wouldn't mine seeing the "Nudge". He kind of cracks me up anyways and I'm always down for some Wango Tango.