5.25.2005

Star Wars Disco...

Allright, for those that don't know or do know, Travis recently posted the following post on his site...

"Last night me and Christian decided to turn Wild Wednesday into Fag Wednesday and go to the midnight showing of Star Wars. It was actually a good movie, but I don't think I'll go to anymore Star Wars midnight screenings should another one be made. There were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many fucktards there! Not to mention that it took a half hour to leave the parking lot after the movie. There was also this really awkward moment when, during one of the romantic scenes, Christian forgot who he was with and tried to hold my hand. It made it uncomfortable for the rest of the movie."

To set the record straight, this post is a farce. I never tried to grab his hand. Plus the romantic scenes were so dawsins creek it wasn't even funny.