5.29.2005

And people thought Prince was weird....

Everyone knows my hatred for the anti-prince. We could go on for days of why Prince could knock m.j.'s ass to the middle of next week, but I was sent a dj mix from a friend of mine. It's called "The King Of What's Poppin'" and it is a mixtape of a bunch of old m.j. songs chopped up with other beats. And you know what, I have to admit it's not that bad. I actually dig M.J.'s first couple albums. "Off The Wall" and "Thriller" actually have some allright songs on them. And on this mix, getting remixed makes them even better. Don't get me wrong though, I still can't stand the guy.

Prince in an interview....

Interviewer:"So what do you think of michael Jackson's new album?"

Prince: "Instead of calling it "Bad" he should have just called it "Terrible"."