4.28.2005

I hail from Compton New York, home of the infamous "Booty Clap"...


dix_lp
Originally uploaded by funkymf.

I don't know why but I can't stop playing The Dix album "The Art of Picking Up Women". The cover, which is posted above, is one of the best album covers I've ever seen. Does Prince Paul ever have a bad project? Nope.

Celebrated Wild Wednesday with my friend April. We went to the Lyon's Pub for happy hour at 7pm. Place was pretty busy for a hump day. The dj came down and talked to us since we were the only ones requesting songs. I got him to play "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off" by Jermain Stewart. Met some guy from New York who followed us to our next bar. That was a good thing though since he bought us our drinks?!! I told him I knew Shyheim from the Bronx and for some reason he got pumped. Good times.