2.09.2005

"It's so sad but eye hate u..like a day with out sunshine.."

I officially hate my life today...........

First of all, not only has my job lost my application for promotion two times in a row now, here's what they pulled on me last night..
They had me training in new employee's for awhile which is called a "Peer Trainer". Since I have a shitload to do every night because I work with a bunch of lazy crackheads who can't finish their own work, they had me stop doing it. So I'm hard at work and my boss comes up to me all cheery and says "Hey Christian How ya doin? How was the peer trainer dinner?" After telling her that I had no idea what she was talking about, she replied "What! Nobody told you about it or you didn't recieve anything about it?" Again, I said that I didn't know what she was talking about and she said that she'd have to talk to somebody about this. I think she said it all huffy so I'd think she actually cared about it. I talked to another guy who was a peer trainer and he said they had this big dinner for them and gave away a bunch of shit. Fantastic! Not only have they lost my promotion application twice, they forget to invite only me to the awards dinner. Then, for the icing on the cake, I do my taxes this morning thinking I"m going to get a sweet refund only to find out that I have to pay a total of 300 bucks! Now ain't that some shit? It seems like I can't get a break if I try with the whole job thing. Sometimes I wish I could just dissapear or something. F.T.W.!