1.10.2005

Purple Reign...

This was my Super Bowl. The Vikings smoking the packers yesterday was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. The day before, I heard on the radio how it seems in every workplace in Minnesota, there is always 2 or 3 packers fans who love to run their mouths everytime green bay beats Minnesota. But not yesterday! I got to talk some trash to a guy I work with who ran his mouth twice this season and wouldn't let me forget about it.

As far as the Randy Moss thing goes. I was listening to ESPN radio on the way home and the host on there said that Howie, J.B., Terry, Jimmy, Berman and T.J. were all wrong to call Moss's antics dumb and classless. The host mentioned how in the stands there were green bay fans with shirts that had obscenities talking about the Vikings and that fans were yelling things at Moss since the introductions.

The Afros need to stay. Moss told ESPN that AFROS stands for "America's Finest Recievers On Sunday." Bryant Mckinnie said they might do it next week.

It would definitely be something if they could do the same to the Eagles. It will be almost a month since they've played so it could happen.