1.01.2005

No Jive in 2005...It was a doozy let me tell ya...

Well it was one to remember last night...House pre party was awesome. Wore the tux which I think I have to burn now. Went to Lyon's Pub and had the best New Years eve ever. Danced all night long. Later in the night Hill, Jake, Quade and his girl showed up and I have never been more pumped in my life to see them. Put my arm around the waitress that Hill bought a drink for once and did some bonding. Gave props to the guy that kicked me out of there once. got a kiss at midnight from a gal. When the bar closed and the lights came on, my roomate was getting beat down by four doods so me and Kristy's boyfriend ran to the dancefloor and I ended up punching a guy. We got thrown on the street by the bouncers. This morning, me, Jewett. the bird and Jessica went to Fridays and had a beer to toast the new year. There was a girl there with a Pee Wees playhouse shirt and Jbird bought her a beer. She said she had a pee wee doll and was a super fan. Jbird said "cool". Jbird called my dad this morning and had an interesing convo. Called everyone I know this morn and told them the fight story. I am scared for 2005. Just got a bad feeling. Hope to see everyone soon.