11.12.2004

The Steve Miller Band sang "Macho City"..


stevemiller
Originally uploaded by funkymf.

The picture above is of my friend Steve Miller. Today is the anniversary of his birthday. I was reading on other blogs of interest Steve Miller stories about how people grew up with him or met him, etc. The truth is, I don't really remember how I started hanging out with Steve Miller. He worked at the Farm like I did and that is where I met him. This year for Steve's Birthday we are going to see Hookers & Blow play at Mayslacks in N.E. All I know is that it will be a great time. Steve...today is your day.


p.s. Just got back from the hunting trip. I got some pretty good stories but i'm waiting for my pop to email me the pictures he took of me and everybody. I'll post about it as soon as I get those.