11.09.2004

N*E*R*D*

Oh my God I might have just seen a preview for what could be my favorite movie ever. The Star Wars Episode III trailor is up for viewing at starwars.com. This movie looks like it could be the darkest of all 6 of them. Thats kind of what I liked about Empire Strikes Back was how it ended on a sad note. The part in the preview when the screen turns to black and you hear the Sith master say Lord Vader....Vader: Yes Master....Sith Master: RISE! Then it pans to Annkin Skywalker in the Darth Vader garb strapped to a operating table and he starts doing the breathing! The it pans to Obi-Won getting choked by Vader! Preview also shows Chewbacca and all his wookie people and Yoda pulling out the saber again! I love me some Star Wars.

I know I'm going to get so much sh*t for this post, but I don't care.