11.13.2004

Mayslacks...

Went to Mayslacks to see Hookers and Blow for Millers bday last night. Great Great time! Ended up going around mingling and met a lot of people. I danced with a lady who introduced me to her husband who I apologized to, but he said he lets cool people dance with his wife. Met a girl who knows Graham Johnson from High school. Met a couple friends of Millers that I hadn't met before. One of them had some weird pigtail type of thing going on so I lightly grabbed one from the back and she gave me the nastiest purple nurple I have ever had in my life. She then said if I do it again she's going lower. Then I met her friend and when I asked her what she does for a living she wouldn't tell me. So after agging her on for about 5 minutes she told me she was a dominatrix and had a dungeon in her basement with chains and things. That was the last I talked to her the whole night. Band was fantastic. They did my favorite cover that they do which is "Soft and Wet" by Prince. The cover of the Stones' "Can't You Hear Me Knockin'" was totally unexpected and cool. Ended up hitting Denny's up after and then went to Millers to listen to some 45's on his jubebox. Great time!