10.15.2004

Now that we found love what are we gonna do..with it??

Tonight was magical. I met a new friend courtesy of my roomate. My roomate met a girl who is quite possibly one of the funnest people to hang out with. She is a bartender at Brothers bar in Minneapolis and a hair stylist. She came over tonight and kicked it with me and my roomate. We played pool untill 3 in the morning and played Morris Day records. She went bartender style on us and made us some rootbeer barrels. I think my roomate is interested in her and I told him that she is a keeper! He better not screw this one up cuz she is cool as the other side of the pillow!

There's a rumor that I was on a WWF Sunday Night Heat episode back in the day and the answer is YES I WAS! They interviewed my homie Travis at Sumerslam and I was standing next to him. Travis said Jesse Ventura was going to hold court in the squared circle and I stood next to him and nodded. Somewhere at my parents house there is a tape of it, but it's probably stashed away with the hard to find out of print graduation party tape that everybody wants and only a select few have seen with the freestyle battle with my dad and the Stiffen performance.

Got the next three saturdays off paid due to Personal Holiday Time!!!! Halloween will be dope! It will go down in the history books. Call me for info!


By the way, I have watched the Carl Lewis music video exactly 17 times now because every time I do I end up laughing untill I'm rolling on the ground! If you haven't seen this yet, please check a couple posts down and go to the link!

I rock therefore I am.