10.04.2004

Hopefully the last political post...

I have some things I want to get off my chest...

First of all, whoever posted "Bush supports censorship" as a comment on my last post. I do not support Bush and I will not be voting for him. Also, posting a comment like that without even explaining why makes no sense at all. I could say "Kerry throws like a girl" but if I don't have the facts to prove it, it's nonsense. Since you made this statement, I will show you how Kerry supports censorship as well...


The Book John Kerry doesn't want you to see..

The book he doesn’t want you to see: When Kerry ran for election to the U.S. House of Representative in 1972, “he found it necessary to suppress reproduction of the cover picture appearing on his own book, The New Soldier. His political opponent pointed out that it depicted several unkempt youths crudely handling an American flag to mock the famous photo of the U.S. Marines at Iwo Jima,” according to Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry.

“Suddenly, copies of the book became unavailable and even disappeared from libraries. But the Lowell (Mass.) Sun said of the type of person shown on its cover: ‘These people spit on the flag, they burn the flag, they carry the flag upside down, [and] they all but wipe their noses with it in their efforts to show their contempt for everything it still stands for,’” the New American reported.

Even today it is hard to find this infamous photo and book.

But, if you still don't believe this article..you can go to this link and see the cover of this now out of print book...

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/20/131219.shtml


Second, To call Bush voters or anybody who doesn't vote for Kerry so called "religious freaks" is a total bleeding heart cop-out. I don't see anybody forcing religion down peoples throats. I tend to see the opposite. I also challenge the person who made this comment to tell me the last time a doctor was killed in an abortion clinic in Minnesota since this was your example of these so called "religious freaks". To that same person, you mentioned how Muhammed Ali was never deported for being a Muslim. In a link I will later post from after Sept. 11th, Mr. Ali said that true Muslims would never kill in the name of God. It is a sad thing that it had come to that for Mr. Stevens, but his record shows that he followed organizations like that.

If you want to do what MTV, the millionaire democrat who claims he can relate to you, the millionaire republican who seems out of touch, or all the movie stars that live in their asses and make you think the candidates are cool because they snowboard or smiled on Choose or Lose, go right ahead. That's your thing, but I'm just saying with those two all your voting for is which corporations get contracts and how much money you're not going to have next year. I'm done and all political comments from others and myself will be deleted untill the week of the election.

NADER/CAMEJO 2004
www.votenader.org