8.02.2004

NEED IT....

I've heard some buzz on the net that there is a Prince disc going around of some Gold Experience outtakes. It only contains 5 or 6 songs, but it is said to be perfect soundboard recordings. With completely different versions of "Gold" and "Shy" and a couple others. And what makes me more excited is there is a 12 disc box set coming soon of all of the Xcel shows and the Paisley aftershows. No word on the sound quality though. I'd kill for copies of the show and two aftershows I went to.

In other music news...I took a gamble and bought Gavin Degraw. All I can say is wow! This guy has so much soul in his voice and not only that he is a great songwriter and musician. And better yet the cd was a two disc set for 7.99!!! One disc is the original album and disc two is the whole album recorded acousticaly which I actually like better. I reccomend it to everybody.