8.30.2004

Body Language....

O.k. I know I'm going to get made fun of probably forever for what I'm about to say but.....

I was hipped to a cd that could be my pick for funkiest of the year. What is this disc you ask? Well, for starters it has 80's type synths, Linn drum claps, Camille esque vocals!!!! Fonkey arse bass lines with catchy hooks. A female singer???!! Yep...and she's pretty smokin' and has some pretty risque lyrics. .....Oh my god I bought the new Kylie Minouge cd "Body Language". If I didn't know any better, this disc is like an 80's funk revival. Upon my first listen I could have sworn Prince somehow leaked an unreleased Vanity 6 album that none of us had ever heard before, but nope, it's Kylie Minouge. This cd is soooooooooo damn funky that I had to stop on my three hour trek home at a small town Target to get it. So let the laughing begin..I really don't care.