7.09.2004

Album of the week...

I have been listening to the new Chris Robinson record non stop today. I don't think there is another rock singer with as much soul in their voice as Chris Robinson. I have probably played his song "If you see California" probably 10 times today. This song for some reason gives me a reminisce type of vibe like "pink cashmere" by Prince or "hopeless" by Dione Farris or of course "T.R.O.Y." by Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth. I recommend this album to anyone who is a fan of real rock n' roll.

Also, even though I think it's kind of weird to celebrate birthdays now. (we only have one birthday in life) I'd like to give a happy anniversary of your birthday to my roomate and brother from another mother Jeff Jewett. I'm sure we will throw on some funky records and drink a cocktail or two tonight.